Sunday, March 14, 2010

I Hope This Doesn't Become an Annual Thing.. =S

I have a question.... what does it mean when a boy tells you to fall in love?

Direct quote..

"so fall in love already! then you can experience the joys of agony as your heart tears itself to pieces every day.....

emotions suck bawls"


its so out of the blue.... im not sure what to think... or am i just over thinking??... maybe im overly cautious because of whats happened before... maybe its not even me! =P

i need to hang out with more girls -__-"

well since we're kinna on the topic... u know how u lot like pairing me up with guys... guys also do that!! O_O!!.. but they dont take it as seriously... well i hope not anyway

Laurence AND his Gf Lousia thinks i should go out with Nathan
Nathan says I love Adrian
Gaz makes me seem like a whore, cos he likes to pair me up with Adrian, Nathan, Sam AND Andrew
James wants me to kiss Stuart =S
James and Mark think i should be with Keith...

so don't worry you guys.. theres plenty of people who will pair me up and make fun of it... you guys can stop now =P

3 comments:

Pills said...

I think you're best off with bacardi. People have been known to tie the knot with inanimate objects of desire.

Have fun with all your boys alchopop. Or should I say cougar? ^____^ x

Phishy said...

not a cougar in this case since all the boys mentioned are older than me =P

yes! alcohol > boys

but alcohol AND boys is a whole other story

Pills said...

You are worse than me. Period.