"Sheldon: I had to sanitize my hands, because the university replaced the paper towels in the rest room with hot air blowers.
Penny: I thought that the blowers were more sanitary
Sheldon: hot air blowers are incubators and spewers of bacteria and pestulance; frankly it would be more hygenic if they had a plague infested gibbon sneeze my hands dry"
Penny: I thought that the blowers were more sanitary
Sheldon: hot air blowers are incubators and spewers of bacteria and pestulance; frankly it would be more hygenic if they had a plague infested gibbon sneeze my hands dry"
I haven't used a hot air blower.. since.. year 10? maybe...?
oh my... i truly am a physicist.....
3 comments:
omg but at bham they have these dyson hand dryers that they are like THE MOST HYGEINIC WAY TO DRY YOUR HANDS so are they Lying?! is that it?!
muahahaha! so our theories are actually true!
I miss physics!
Post a Comment