Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Grrr... Stupid Boy...¬___¬

STUPID KEITH! DISRUPTED ME WHILE I WAS WATCHING "LOVE OR BREAD" (new taiwanese drama with ariel and joe ^^)... HE TXTED ME ASKING IF HE SHOULD BREAK UP WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND!! IVE THE KNOWN THE DUDE FOR EXACTLY 2 WEEKS!! I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HIS GIRLFRIEND! APART FROM THE FACT THEY HAD A BIG "ARGUMENT".. AND THAT HE DOESNT UNDERSTAND WHY SHE GETS UPSET!! (that actually sounds like a really lame excuse... since when does anyone understand why a girl gets upset anyway~~~~......i have trouble myself understanding girls...)
SERIOUSLY.. I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HIS GIRLFRIEND..I DONT EVEN KNOW HER NAME... AND YOU KNOW WHAT?!.. I BARELY KNOW KEITH!!... HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT HE SHOULD DO?!?!

WHY ARE U ASKING ME?!

bleh anyway i txted him back telling him i dont know everything and that i cant give him an answer~~~ i want him to stay with his girlfriend!.. eventhough it makes me feel like a horrible person.. but the dude wont stop txting me!!

im gonna go back to my love or bread now....(爱还是。。?)i dunno bread in chinese >__< 再见~~~~

1 comment:

Daphne said...

I cant' believe he got in the way of love or bread. that is just criminal. I still have to watch t he end of TKA