Monday, January 4, 2010

Mohan Smells

I'VE FINISHED!! I'VE PRINTED OFF MY STUPID X RAYS LAB REPORT AND IM GONNA GIVE IT IN TOMORROW!! ALMOST A WEEK BEFORE THE DUE DATE! im such a nerd... =P... and i hate referencing... like they care anyway... i only did 8.. but i swear i used more.. but i can't be bothered to go find things again! and I dont have errors for a few of my values... cos i can't calculate them! and can't be bothered to see if it is possible... well i have some error in it anyway... bleh.. i can stop thinking about it now and get down to some proper revision! FINALLY!!

Anyway.. mohan got tagged by a random person.. and now she tagged me.. so here are my 7 random things

1) I like objects that have pictures of food on them, and if the food have faces on them I like them even more~~

2) I like eating fresh herbs, so basically leaves... coriander and sweet basil being my favourites

3) Apparently my indoor voice is the same as my outdoor voice... and i get even louder when i've got any alcohol in the system

4) I feel that that my taste in music is very varied, and i would advice everyone NOT to use shuffle on my itunes

5) I know very little about my family's history.. i only recently just found out that one of my uncles lost his leg during the war and he has a fake leg! (to be fair he lives in California and i've only visited him twice!)

6) I'm a tabs whore on firefox...i open pretty much open every link as a tab (i currently have 13 tabs open as i type this)

7) I had an unintentional habit of buying clothing that has mickey/minnie mouse on them... but now its become intentional since i noticed this~~

1 comment:

Pills said...

I smell of nice things, ACTUALLY. Crazy tabber!